"Slava Ukraini" decal
Decals are a fun and easy way to customize various personal items. Decals can be applied on any smooth, clean surface, including plastic, glass, metal, wood. Position it on your computer, on your car, water bottle, on your wall, on your window, etc.
Your decal should be applied as soon as possible to prevent application issues. Car decals should be applied only to surfaces with temperatures between 50 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit and should be allowed to cure for 24 hours before getting wet. Your decal comes with transfer tape applied to help you easily install it.
Please, follow these simple instructions on how to adhere your new decal for long-lasting use.
- Clean the surface where you will apply the decal with rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball. Allow it to dry.
- Beginning in a corner, peel the backing paper off the transfer tape.
- Place one side of the transfer tape with a decal on it onto the surface and press it down with a credit card or similar flexible plastic object.
- Once the decal is placed, use the credit card to rub it firmly from the center point to the edges in all directions to remove air bubbles.
- Beginning in a corner, slowly peel away the transfer tape at a 45-degree or less angle.
Please select all options.